Residents of the Boca Del Mar communities adjacent to the development sites of what was the Mizner Trail Golf Course, have been inquiring about the status of the areas adjacent to their neighborhoods. These sites are not part of Boca Del Mar, and we can only do our best to acquire all information made publicly available. What follows is what we know to be the current status of the development as of September 2022.
The developer of the property is North American Development Group. The property being developed is named “Brentwood Village”, (not Mizner Village).
Please refer to those pages for the most up-to-date information. The pages provide details about the homes and amenities.
Please note that the pages are new and will probably be providing more information soon. In the meantime, do not click on “Contact the Leasing Agent” just yet. The pages provide a nice aerial view and a Site Plan that shows the location of features and amenities. There is also a photo gallery, but it is just artist conceptions at this point.
Detailed Site Plans
The final subdivision plans shown below are the plans as approved by Palm Beach County. You can substitute Brentwood Village where Mizner Village appears in these plans. Brentwood Village has 8 sections called Pods, containing 137 Town Homes and 115 Single Family Homes.
and Boca Del Mar Communities
- This map shows the location of the 8 areas being developed. Each area (Pod) is identified by a Pod ID
- The names of the Boca Del Mar communities that are adjacent to each development pod are visible in the green text areas.
- The PDF can be enlarged to make all details visible
- Banyan Cove at Mizner Village
- Barrington Cove at Mizner Village
- Copper Cove at Mizner Village
- Sapphire Cove at Mizner Village
- Briarwood Cove at Mizner Village
- Bridgewater Cove at Mizner Village
- Madison Cove at Mizner Village
- Village Center at Mizner Village
The first two pods to be built will be Banyan Cove and Madison Cove. Their planned completion time is one year.
- Banyan Cove (Pod 64A) is adjacent to Terra Tranquila, Patios Del Mar II, and Woodbriar
- Madison Cove (Pod 64F) is adjacent to Boca Arbor Club, Tuscany Pointe, and La Residence
BDMIA interaction with NAGD has been sincere and professional. Land will be tested continually for meeting EPA requirements. Dirt will be removed as necessary. Construction may be disruptive and dusty at times and they have assured us that they will use water trucks to minimize dusty conditions and will do the best they can to keep disruptions to a minimum. They are committed to making this project go as smoothly as possible considering that construction is always disruptive to a community. NADG has committed to working with current residents on a one to one basis for unique issues that may occur.
For any issues or inquiries about the Brentwood Village development,
NADG provides a Contact Form on their website.