Residents of the Boca Del Mar communities adjacent to the Mizner Trail Golf Course development sites, have been inquiring about the status of the areas adjacent to their neighborhoods. These sites are not part of Boca Del Mar and we can only do our best to acquire all information made publicly available. What follows is what we know to be the current status of the development.
According to the final subdivision plans, the total project as approved by Palm Beach County has been named “Mizner Village”. Mizner Village will consist of 8 sections called Pods, containing 137 Town Homes and 115 Single Family Homes.
The new communities will be access controlled and will have a small Community Center with a club house and pool for its residents. The club house will be constructed at the location of the old golf course club house.
The builder is North American Development Group. NADG is a Canadian company with an office in West Palm Beach. Their phone number is 561-578-8708.
There have been concerns that this might become a rental community. That decision has not been made as yet, and will depend on the housing market at the time of completion.
Mizner Villages and Boca Del Mar Communities
- This map shows the location of the 8 areas being developed. Each area (Pod) is identified by a Pod ID
- The names of the Boca Del Mar communities that are adjacent to each development pod are visible in the green text areas.
- The PDF can be enlarged to make all details visible
- Banyan Cove at Mizner Village
- Barrington Cove at Mizner Village
- Copper Cove at Mizner Village
- Sapphire Cove at Mizner Village
- Briarwood Cove at Mizner Village
- Bridgewater Cove at Mizner Village
- Madison Cove at Mizner Village
- Village Center at Mizner Village
The first two pods to be built will be Banyan Cove and Madison Cove. Their planned completion time is one year.
- Banyan Cove (Pod 64A) is adjacent to Terra Tranquila, Patios Del Mar II, and Woodbriar
- Madison Cove (Pod 64F) is adjacent to Boca Arbor Club, Tuscany Pointe, and La Residence
BDMIA interaction with NAGD has been sincere and professional. Land will be tested continually for meeting EPA requirements. Dirt will be removed as necessary. Construction may be disruptive and dusty at times and they have assured us that they will use water trucks to minimize dusty conditions and will do the best they can to keep disruptions to a minimum. They are committed to making this project go as smoothly as possible considering that construction is always disruptive to a community. NADG has committed to working with current residents on a one to one basis for unique issues that may occur.
The Boca Del Mar office is readily available to our residents. If anyone has concerns about construction issues adjacent to their community please call the office or send us a note so we can properly address the issue.